Social Media Strategist Salary
Social media strategists are social media experts responsible for planning, developing, and implementing strategies to support and improve the social media presence of the company globally in the digital market. Their salary depends on their skills, experience, etc, yet, the average pay is $71,500.
Social media strategist tasks:
- Developing and launching social media strategies, adaptable for multiple countries, markets, and social media platforms
- Interpret and translate analytics, content, and reports.
- Promoting active and engaging content through social media by intersecting and responding to followers and customers.
- Reassuring target demographics and creating relevant social media posts.
- Interfacing with the marketing and analytics teams to increase the reaching and conversations.
The top respondents for the job title Social Media Strategist are from the companies International Business Machines (IBM) Corp., BuzzFeed, and Digital Evolution Group. Reported salaries are highest at Herman Miller, Inc., where the average pay is $71,500. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include International Business Machines (IBM) Corp. and Resolution Media, earning around $70,031 and $55,955. The Richards Group pays the lowest at approximately $45,067. BuzzFeed and Digital Evolution Group also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $50,443 and $53,500.