Brand Management Agency
Brand management agency is an organization/ a company in charge of brand development, strategic marketing, content writing, and business consulting. The agency has the responsibility to deliver the criteria signed in a collaboration contract and receive money for the services provided.
A brand management agency has to purpose to use techniques to increase the perceived value of a product line or brand over time.
Brand management is the process of building a brand image/concept and increasing its value. An agency has the ability and the knowledge to convey the true brand persona and build a meaningful brand identity.
The brand management agency can help a brand from scratch and design logo and website identity to developing the strategy and execution of the marketing campaigns.
Brand management agency has the power and responsibility to offer monitoring services to the brand for fulfilling the set goals: generate leads, build loyal customers and create a strong brand image by having awareness, recognition and competitive advantage.
All the activities of the agency fall into the department of brand management and marketing and include the next processes
- Brand awareness
- Branding strategies
- Brand monitoring and social listening
- Media monitoring
- Online reputation and reputation management
& more depending on the situation.
Brand Management Agency Role
The principal role of a brand management agency is to create, plan, and measure branding strategies for its clients/brands. But it also has lots of other functions and activities:
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- R. Walters, "The role of a brand manager", https://www.robertwalters.com.br/en/career-advice/the-role-of-a-brand-manager.html.