Brand Marketing Manager
A brand marketing manager is responsible for creating and improving strategies of a brand for a target market.
It is also responsible for maintaining the brand’s integrity across other companies' marketing initiatives and managing the portfolio of what products the brand is creating.
What responsibilities have a brand marketing manager?
- Setting the style of communication, guides, brand guidelines, and vision.
- Creating the concept of the brand for a short and long time
- Planning and executing contact with the media online and offline
- Assisting product development, pricing, product launch, opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional campaigns to maintain the product relevantly and branded
- Managing the budget for advertisement
- Analyze the competitors
- Analyze sales of other products in the same category in and out of the company
What qualification is needed to be a brand marketing manager?
- Degree in marketing or similar fields such as advertisement or economics
- Experience in the domain
- Fluent in English and other languages preferable
- Postgraduate qualification or MBA
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain relationships with co-workers and external contacts
How much does a brand marketing manager earn?
The average salary is $52,268/yr, which might fluctuate depending on the country and its size.