Internet Reputation Repair
Internet Reputation Repair is a process that is highly important for any business that have online reputation issues.
Image-damaging events can shatter your online reputation. Google searches results with harmful content don't necessarily reflect a company's and services' ability, but negative reviews affect the sales and conversations on the internet about that brand.
Steps for Internet reputation repair
- Identify the problem, where it started, and why. Sometimes, a damaged reputation results from a content vacuum filled with anything Google can find in its index.
- Repair the harmful content at the source. Even if Google doesn't remove the damaging content, it doesn't mean that you cannot attempt to repair the problem right at the start. If a media publisher posts an unfavorable article, you can reach out to them to ask politely to remove it and explain the situation.
- Be polite, regardless of the accusations that you receive.
- Try to document as much of the request as you can in writing.
- Don't threaten legal action if it's not the case, or you could create more significant problems.
- Remove negative results from Google by submitting a removal request to the Google team. This request will only work if the content that has done damage does not exist anymore.
- Push the negative searches down if you cant remove them by optimizing the circulation of the positive information.
- Strengthen your online presence with actual content. Maintain a strong social media presence on many platforms, engage in discussions with the public, answer positive and negative comments, and be helpful and friendly.