Risk Management Careers
Risk Management Analyst
This job includes many responsibilities, such as:
- Strategies for investment
- Risk reduction
- Evaluating the level of the risks on different projects
Associate in Risk Management
Also known as AMR, this job have some interesting responsibilities:
- Assist the process of making risk decisions
- Risk control
- Risk assessment
- Risk financing
Risk Management Consulting Services
As the position of a consultant, you will get opportunities to work directly with the clients. Here are some tasks of the job:
- Direct work with the clients
- Expertise using in financial risks
- Advice on financial decision
- Different types of insurances such as health, life, real estate insurances
Risk Management Manager
This position will allow you to work in a consultancy firm. It will come with these tasks:
- Create and develop risk models
- Analytical support
- Working in a team for the risk models
Risk Management Salary
The salary can be different from a career to another; it may vary depending on the company and country.
Example of salaries:
An entry-level risk management salary is around $59,647 annually.
A senior-level risk management salary is approximately $115,000 annually.
A median risk management salary is about $83,763 annually.