Public Relation Specialist
A public relation specialist is a person that creates and maintains a favorable public image for their employer and company. They write content for social media and sites, plan and direct programs, and raise funds for the organization.
What does a public relations specialist do?
- Write content for social media and prepare information for publications
- Identify groups and audiences to reach trough content and strategies
- Respond to information requests from the media, being a spokesperson or the information source
- Help clients with the information that they need
- Develop and maintain the image of the organization using logos and sings
- Arrow interviews for the organization’s executives
- Evaluate advertisements and promotion programs
- Develop and carry out foundering strategies by finding donors and applying to grants.
How much does a public relations specialist earn?
The average salary for this job is $60,999; the typical wage can start from $34,505 and can go up to $107,838. It can depend on the company and the country.