Social Media Evaluator
A Social Media Evaluator is a person who looks at companies’ interactivity and engagement in all social media platforms.
- Rate the quality and relevance of ads
- Assign posts to a predefined category of topics
- Answer questions about the intent behind searches on social media platforms
- Evaluate claims stated in pieces of content such as images and videos
- Evaluate the realness of events and whether they are duplicates
Pay rate for social media evaluators can range from $3/hour (i.e., Appen’s internet analyst rate in India) to $18/hour. The payment may vary depending on the country, projects, and company.
- Access to a computer with sound, speakers and a new smartphone
- Access to a secure, high-speed internet
- Use social media daily
- Fluency in written in the native language and English
- Ability to work in troubleshoot software, execute instruction independently and work with various applications
- Attention to details and commitment to quality content